reactor 2
Christopher Strevens
2013-03-29 20:28:26 UTC

I have packed Reactor 1 ready for shipping to Luke and I am continuing
with reactor 2. This is the design of the resonance coil and capacitor:

diameter of wire in mm 0.170

diameter of former in mm 20

length of former in mm 55

number of turns 19407

Turns per layer 323.529412

Number of Layers 59.9852727

Diameter of coil 0.40394993e-1

Length of Wire 1852.41378 Meters

resistance of winding 1370.82255

Inductance by measurement 4.74

capacitance of Main capacitor (uF) 2.7

Additional Series capacitance (uF)10.225

Capacitance 0.21359768e-5

Dynamic impedance 1618.82749

Resonant frequency is 50.0097145

1 for exit 2 for loop for another capacitance 1

Q 1.0867

Winding Mass 0.37595994 Kg

Rms Potential 100

Half Wavelength 0.0275

Velocity 2.7505343

Peak Potential 140.0

Peak Current 0.69155582e-1

Rms Current 0.49396844e-1

Peak Ampere Turns 1342.10237

Plasma Current 1342.10237

Plasma Current Density 1.46411168e8 Amp per meter^2, near centre

Ion Pressure of Plasma 1.92445854e9 Pa

Power lost through resistance 4.68282233 Watt

Power Generated if Deuterium 1.9201239e12 Watt

Power Generated by natural hydrogen 46082.9737 Watt

Potential Across Additional Series Capacitor 21.5204504 Volt

Potential Across Main Capacitor 81.4987427 Volt

1 exit 2 loop 1

1 exit 2 again 1

There are two outer coils of 400 T each of 0.9 mm wire. One is the exciter
coil, the other the output coil. The input from the mains transformer is 1
amp giving 400 AT

Previously in reactor 1 I had 150 AT into the system but with the output
potential of 200 V it looks like the current sheet was more that 150 AT
from the previous resonance coil calculation. See below:

Rms Potential 200 (By measurement)

Half Wavelength 0.03

Velocity 3.00651512

Peak Potential 280.0

Peak Current 0.08944210

Rms Current 0.63887216e-1

Peak Ampere Turns 1162.74733

Plasma Current 1162.74733

Plasma Current Density 1.16274733e8 Amp per meter^2, near centre

Ion Pressure of Plasma 3.14677092e8 Pa

Power lost through resistance 11.5316588 Watt

Power Generated if Deuterium 5.60055355e10 Watt

Power Generated by natural hydrogen 1344.13285 Watt

So it is likely that something was happening. Not enough for ignition.

The current sheet is calculated at 1000 AT. That is 10 times the exciter
current sheet. The input current was estimated from the impedance measured
at 50 Hz and the potential at the input (from the published information on
the transformer).

Since very high potentials are not involved then quite cheap capacitors
may be used.

Dr Chris

http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com/
me
2013-05-28 10:42:18 UTC
Hiya all.

somebody shoud try to take into account the flow control of the hydrogen
wisely;
how did you take into account the velocity extension or its association with the hydrogen design?

Before analyzing the velocity , the source may be found at http://www.sanfranciscobay.sierraclub.org/chapter/aboutus/aboutus.htm
;-)