Reactor
Chris
2011-02-12 09:40:56 UTC
I heard that a contact of mine had made my reactor work and a friend of his
owns an electrical engineering firm is considering manufacturing a
commercial unit for sale.

They have cut me out.

They are trying to get me to have a frontal lobotomy and take my home and my
money and leave me begging, starving and pennyless on the street.
--
Chris,
remove "_ns" from my addresss to reply.
Rich Grise
2011-02-26 22:38:24 UTC
Post by Chris
I heard that a contact of mine had made my reactor work and a friend of
his owns an electrical engineering firm is considering manufacturing a
commercial unit for sale.
They have cut me out.
They are trying to get me to have a frontal lobotomy and take my home and
my money and leave me begging, starving and pennyless on the street.
Can't imagine why.

Good Luck!
Rich