Does anybody know of a book where ALL nuclear fusion reactions for isotopes of light elements are listed?
Sven Andersson
2014-09-02 16:59:45 UTC
Nuclear Fusion by Inertial Confinement: A Comprehensive Treatise
By Guillermo Velarde et al. lists several. You can read parts of it on Google books. But I need a source that lists ALL or nearly all. Li-7 + B-10 for example. Every isotope of every element up to carbon.

Sven
Larry Campbell
2014-10-10 16:39:36 UTC
That books price is absurd..... over 600 on amazon and over a grand on ebay.

one would think it would be logical for a book publisher t do another run on the book to saturate the market even if they drove the price down to under 50 dollars so THEY get the money for the books rather than the resellers
--
The information in this message may be confidential. It is intended solely
for