Cold Fusion proven possible with home experiment - video shows fusion of carbon to iron
Y.Porat
2011-05-17 08:35:13 UTC
With all the fuss about cold fusion, it is hard to believe it because
we don't have any direct experience with it and we're not going to
invest in a lot of expensive lab equipment to try to replicate the
experiments.
Well, to dispell all of that, I present to you a video of an
experiment which proves beyond any doubt that atomic fusion can occur
at extremely low energies and termperatures. All it takes it some No 2
pencils and a 12 volt battery. The experiment is uncut and shows that
all I have to do is spark together the pencils and scrape off the
residue onto a plate. I then pass a magnet over the residue and it
picks up large magnetic particles. These magnetic particles could only
come from cold fusion since there were no magnetic particles in the
graphite pencil prior to the sparking when I performed my control
experiment. This experiment has been reproduced in laboratory
conditions by many people. Just google "carbon iron transmutation" to
find out more.
This isn't a trick - if you do this same simple experiment, I
guarantee, it will work and you will be amazed.

Cold Fusion - it really does work!
-fhufusion
------------------------------------
Many people ask me sometimes:
WAHT CAN BE THE USE OF YOUR MODEL OF THE aTOM AND NUCLEUS::

so now i can give a 'little example about it sbeing
INVALUABLE IMPORTANCE AND
INNOVATION:
the op post claimers that that
Carbon can be turned by electrolysis
to Iron
now
1
fusion is a nuclerar process
2
the key question is
is it profitable practically from energy gaining aspect ??
we ddint see it in that experiment
3
fortunately you can see both
the Atom and nuc. of
Carbond and Iron
see them in my abstract:

http://sites.gogle.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

you can see that iron is not jsut
a 'porridge' of Protons and Neutrons '

it is a very specific unequivocal structure
in which each position of any simgle
proton of neutron
and mind you
you can see there Deuterons
and mind you
even those Deutrons have a front face
and a 'back face ''
one deutron is connected to mainbody
by its front pole
and the other byits 'back pole '
so ???!!
while each specific 'right connection'
is critical !!
it is quite obvious that such a specific
designed structure
CANNOT BE DONE BY A RANDOM
CONNECTION OF AN LAW ENERGY
OCATIONAL SETTING OF GEOMETRY!

Iron was' historically ' of a bit more than
athousand years
but actually billions years ago
in huge stars with enormous
compressed cores and forced geometry

iow
near to9 zero chance
that iron was created in that above
experiment!!
so
that was jsut a little example
about
the importance of my historic Model
provided that someone is understanding it
controlling it expertize about it etc etc !!
it needs a lot of learning
to use it effectively and for good practice

ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------------------
Y.Porat
2011-05-17 08:42:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/0KV8hz5Ubfc
[...]
and as usual
i mistyped from memory the site
so here is is again withthe right spelling
of the word Google (:-)

http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

hope it is better now
(not sure (:-)

TIA
Y.Porat
---------------------------------
Chris

---------------------------------
Y.Porat
2011-05-18 05:50:56 UTC
Post by Y.Porat
[...]
Not Van Der Valce
and not potato
had you seen my abstarct
and in it
Carbon
and Iron
you would realize TANGIBLY that carbon is far from Iron
as our earth is far from Mars !!

are you sure you bothered to see them in my site ??
i wonder
2
please dont top post
it is confusing