Free Energy Is Attainable - the world is waking up!!
Constance Concetino
2011-09-18 22:26:23 UTC
Some of this may be of interest here amongst you science people -
especially the first one which is concerned with finding ways for the
people to break free from big money's stranglehold on the world - and
their cover-ups of 'free energy' and ufo phenomena.

The Thrive Premiere (The World is waking Up!!)

On November 11, 2011 THRIVE will be released worldwide on the Internet
and have its debut screening in San Francisco.
THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's
REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream --
uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of
our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness
and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with
unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our
future.
http://www.thrivemovement.com/

see a 3:39 min trailer at the above site.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Metropolis restored: An Ageless masterpiece

a 1927 German expressionist film...

In the year 2026, when the populace is divided between workers who
must live underground and the wealthy, who enjoy a futuristic city of
splendor, a man from the upper class abandons his privileged life to
join oppressed workers in a revolt. Perhaps the most famous &
influential of all silent films, German director Fritz Lang's
masterpiece has now been magnificently restored to include the
original 1927 orchestral score.

It's available on netflix's online movies...

The moral of the story
"The Mediator between the head and hands must be the heart!"

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Metropolis/60026474?trkid=2361637

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The Path to Real Prosperity

David Korten: A new jobs plan is thinking too small. What we need is a
new economy.

http://www.yesmagazine.org/blogs/david-korten/the-path-to-real-prosperity

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The World Teacher

"My Teaching is simple: Justice, Sharing & Love are divine aspects. To
manifest his divinity, man must embrace these three...

"Many there are throughout the world who call Me, beg for My Return. I
answer their pleas. Many more are hungry & perish needlessly, for want
of the food which lies rotting in the storehouses of the world. Many
need My help in other ways...

"In awe do men await Me. My friends, I am not God. As your Brother,
your Friend, your Teacher, do I come. Forget this not..."

Maitreya, the World Teacher
www.TheEmergence.org

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Thousands of years ago, people from more advanced civilizations on
neighboring planets solved their most pressing problems, which were
more or less like the ones we now face. The ruling elite (oligarchy)
on Earth feels threatened by the space brothers, fearing that they
will encourage humanity to dismantle the greed based monopolies that
hold us in chains. Their days in power are coming to an end now.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The major industrial and technological advances of the past ~100 years
make it possible for the first time in our recorded history to throw
corrupt politicians, war, poverty, & unbridled greed out the door
forever, and to build a truly civilized civilization, where respect
for all life becomes paramount. We the people have the power, but
only when we stand up.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CROP CIRCLES

Below are some links to some great shots of some recent Crop Circles.
Most, if not all of the ones that are geometrically perfect are
authentic creations of our space brothers. The crude ones are not
authentic.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/april2011.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/may2011.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/june2011.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/earlyjuly2011.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/latejuly2011.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/august2011.html

Below is an excerpt from some FAQs with Benjamin Creme about Crop
Circles

My information about the crop circles is that they are created by what
is generally called UFO activity. The UFOs come in the main from Mars
and Venus, not from outside our solar system. All the planets of this
system are populated, though if you went to Mars or Venus you would
see no one at all -- they are all in higher etheric matter. The UFO
phenomenon is distinctly related to the Reappearance of the Christ and
the externalization of the work of the Hierarchy, and we owe them a
great debt. Their surveillance of this planet is total and
energetically of enormous benefit to the world. What the Space People
are doing in the crop circles in particular is recreating to a certain
degree the grid of our earth s magnetic field on the physical plane.
Each of these crop circles is a chakra, as it were, a vortex of
magnetic energy, and they are spreading out around the world, having
started in England.

Apart from some few isolated hoaxes (very crude attempts to replicate
the mysterious corn or crop circles), these circles are made by UFOs
manned by the Space Brothers. They have several levels of purpose.
Firstly, they are a continuous reminder to us of their presence in our
skies. More importantly, each circle is magnetized and occupies a
specific place in the lines of magnetic force in our Earth s magnetic
field. Each circle is a vortex, drawing energy in and radiating energy
to its surrounding area. Together (they are not haphazardly placed)
they form a grid or interrelated energy system of much benefit to us.
Since this grid is formed scientifically, it is most unlikely that any
group of observers, however well-meaning, would hit on the exact spot
on which to observe the creation of any future circles. The Space
Brothers are unlikely simply to oblige with a circle. They do not
waste energy.

Q. Why are the vast majority of the crop circles found in England?
A. This is an oblique, subtle way of drawing attention to the fact
that Maitreya is in England.

Q. (1) Do any of the pictograms depict the bodily form of Martians or
Venusians to familiarize us with them in order to reduce our fear? (2)
Would you be permitted to tell us what they look like?
A. (1) No. (2) They look very much like ourselves. Man is universally
present in creation.

Q. (1) Do the Space Brothers travel in their vehicles in large groups
or individually...
A. (1) They work in large groups.

Q. Why do they produce circles and these geometric patterns?
A. To prove to our... scientists that the circles are not made by
freak winds.

FAQ on Crop Circles
http://www.share-international.org/archives/crop_circles/faq_cropcircles.htm

FAQ on UFOs
http://www.share-international.org/archives/UFOs/faq_UFOs.htm

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YES! Magazine empowers people with the vision and tools to create a
healthy planet and vibrant communities.
http://www.yesmagazine.org/

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Eckhart Tolle's Teachings and Tools to Support the Evolution of Human
Consciousness

Never Too Late for Awakening

The Deepest Truth of Human Existence

Several talks
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eckhart+tolle

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Three diverse progressive news programs

http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air

http://www.freespeech.org

http://www.democracynow.org

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Maitreya is awaiting the best timing to go public... We think... we
can go on in the old ways... more competition, more greed... It is not
so any longer; it does not work. If two-thirds of the world’s
population are living in poverty then the economic system does not
work. If we think that they will go on without asking that it work for
them, then we are sorely out of step with reality. Maitreya will make
that clear." Benjamin Creme
AGWFacts
2011-09-19 15:06:30 UTC
On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 17:26:23 -0500, Constance Concetino
Post by Constance Concetino
Some of this may be of interest here amongst you science people -
You meamn it will be of interest to anti-science people: you
know--- stupid, ignorant, gullible shitheads who will believe
anything that the rest of us know is bullshit.
Post by Constance Concetino
especially the first one which is concerned with finding ways for the
people to break free from big money's stranglehold on the world - and
their cover-ups of 'free energy' and ufo phenomena.
See what I mean?
--
TRUTH NEEDS ALLIES!
http://epa.gov/climatechange/
The government that governs least governs best.
Mr A Clarke
2011-09-19 19:46:02 UTC
Ignore money for a start - then begin writing.