I'm at a loss to explain why hundreds are suddenly reading this page.
fitz
2009-08-17 15:36:44 UTC
I'm at a loss to explain why hundreds are suddenly reading this page.

http://www.amperefitz.com/tb1g.htm

All of a sudden it has become the most popular page I have ever
written.

Why?

I wrote it several years ago but it does explain why the gravitational
frequency must be higher than any electron frequency.

Fitz
tom
2009-08-18 02:55:31 UTC
Post by fitz
I'm at a loss to explain why hundreds are suddenly reading this page.
<snip>
Post by fitz
All of a sudden it has become the most popular page I have ever
written.
I haven't, and don't plan on doing so.

Why don't you enlighten us? If you're at a loss, why did you write it
in the first place.

Must be crap if you can't understand why anyone would read it.

tom