My Fusion Site
Chris
2009-08-21 13:15:04 UTC
http://www.thermonuclearfusionreactor.co.uk/
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Chris
2009-08-21 20:53:39 UTC
I did another run today and the tube glowed red for a while then turned
slightly yellow with a green glow lighting the cooler part. Then it went dim
and glowed yellow.

The reflected power went high when the tube lit up and then I adjusted the
tuner matching unit to bring the reflected power to zero. At the end when it
turned yellow the reflected power went up again and it stayed high as I
adjusted the matching unit.

The reflected power was non linear with respect to the exciter power, it
went up to 250 watt when the exciter power was 500 watt and fell to 100 watt
when I reduced the exicter power to 300 watt. That is 2.5:1 as opposed to
1.6:1
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply