I did another experiment last night
Chris
2009-09-13 13:22:09 UTC
I took a spent tube and put it in my reactor and brought the exciter power
up to 79 watt. The tube glowed with a greenish light and the spectrum showed
two prominant green lines, two blue lines and a red line.

The spectrograph may be seen on my web page
http://www.thermonuclearfusionreactor.co.uk under latest experiments.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Chris
2009-09-13 17:41:27 UTC
13-09-2009 06:25 pm

I did another experiment to see what happened to the spent tube when I
increased the power. At first the glow in the tube was quite green then it
went white and then yellow and when I reached 700 watt it went white again
and then the tube melted and the coil became distorted.

As I turned the power down it went dull yellow then the glow went out.

The reverse power rose then fell then rose again. I did adjust the tuner but
this was the residual reverse power.

13-09-2009 06:35 pm

Once it had cooled I re-energised the distorted tube at 100 watt and the
glow was green again.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Remove ns_ to reply
Gordon Stangler
2009-09-14 23:47:37 UTC
Post by Chris
I took a spent tube and put it in my reactor and brought the exciter power
up to 79 watt. The tube glowed with a greenish light and the spectrum
showed two prominant green lines, two blue lines and a red line.
The spectrograph may be seen on my web page
http://www.thermonuclearfusionreactor.co.ukunder latest experiments.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Can I get a copy of your data, procedures, and controls? EIP.

Thanks.
Chris
2009-09-16 20:51:36 UTC
I'm an amateur scientist with almost no professional training apart from a
science degree I took in 1969. All I have written about my work is on my web
site on http://www.thermonuclearfusionreactor.co.uk
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply

Thanks.
Gordon Stangler
2009-09-18 14:50:07 UTC
Post by Chris
I'm an amateur scientist with almost no professional training apart from a
science degree I took in 1969. All I have written about my work is on my web
site onhttp://www.thermonuclearfusionreactor.co.uk
--
Chris.
I went on the website, but was unable to find any procedures I was
looking for. Thanks for the mail, I did get it, I just was a jerk,
and didn't reply. I do apologize for that.

Where do you get your hydrogen, how much do you burn at a given time,
and just to satisfy my curiosity, why did you burn the tube in this
latest experiment?
Chris
2009-09-20 18:56:53 UTC
I do not understand what you want as I am not professional.

The tube was burned accidentally when I tried to look at the spectrum.

The pressure is about 10^-8 Tor so there is about 1 microgram of hydrogen in
the tube. I buy the tubes ready filled with hydrogen from a scientific
glassware company in America.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply