Video demonstration of transmutation in my Tomahawk reactor (based on the Tesla Coil)
Chris
2009-07-30 04:54:44 UTC
Video demonstration of transmutation of hydrogen into helium

--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Chris
2009-08-04 10:54:43 UTC
The yellow colour at the end of the video may be due to the release of
sodium vapour from the glass of the tube wall getting into the gas.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
http://youtu.be/iL0eKGkATTA
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Chris
2009-08-05 20:19:03 UTC
With audio commentary:

--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Remove ns_ to reply
Chris
2009-08-06 20:55:51 UTC
I have been warned that if I continue developing this machine I will be
lobotomised because of insanity. This means that someone is afraid that it
will work and knows that it does.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Post by Chris
http://youtu.be/C95uhXSGqG4
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Remove ns_ to reply
Bill Snyder
2009-08-06 20:59:44 UTC
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:55:51 +0100, "Chris"
Post by Chris
I have been warned that if I continue developing this machine I will be
lobotomised because of insanity. This means that someone is afraid that it
will work and knows that it does.
No, it means that you're crazy and making shit up again.
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]
Chris
2009-08-07 10:46:55 UTC
I may make mistakes but I do not lie nor make things up.

I do not like being insulted and the person who warned me off is a well
connected industrial technologists and talks of "us" and "we" so he is
probably a Royal and therefore very dangerous.

I will therefore desist.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Chris
2009-08-07 10:53:42 UTC
You should be aware that I am "one of the family" myself. However we are in
no way superior to the common herd just the privilidged few me far less than
the others. It is just that I know what others do not. Like you.

Tesla was a great man but his humble origins held him down in the eyes of
the nobility, the aristocrats and the royals. But I disagree. Cast Out for
supporting the working classes.

Fusion is like that!
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply
Bill Snyder
2009-08-07 13:16:33 UTC
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:46:55 +0100, "Chris"
Post by Chris
I may make mistakes but I do not lie nor make things up.
I do not like being insulted and the person who warned me off is a well
connected industrial technologists and talks of "us" and "we" so he is
probably a Royal and therefore very dangerous.
I will therefore desist.
Sure. Like all the times you've been subjected to non-elective
brain surgery before, like the time when you left government
service after inventing the neutron bomb, and the one when you
blew up whatever that town was with your backyard H-bomb . . . By
your own accounts, you couldn't have any brain tissue left to
traumatize at this point. Naahh, you don't make stuff up.
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]
Chris
2009-08-07 22:18:08 UTC
The back yard h-bomb was tiny and only went "Flash-Bang". I have in fact
been lobotomised about 10 times but my brain heals up and after a few weeks
I am back to "normal". I do recall inventing the enhanced radiation weapon
but I can no longer recall how it worked. That is why they treated me in the
shrink house to make me forget and so I have forgotten.

I have also been shot in the chest by the Police while wearing pyjamas, shot
6 times in the head, beheaded and buried in the killers garden, shot by him
in the chest. Had my leg off and grown a new one. Had my hands and feet cut
off and grown new ones had an eye pulled out and grew a new one. Had a
terrible scar put on my face three times the last time it stayed.

Shot in the head while taking an exam on the geology of mars and carbonised
by a failed atom bomb that just made a small fireball.

Shot in the chest by a chinese round in some daft pointless war against
communism and shot at short range by a police machine gun twice on separate
ocassions and shot by the army twice.

I've had my testicles cut off and grew new ones. (My dick don't work now
after my prostate grew too large).

However I'm now old and cannot walk far and need pills all the time to help
my heart. I also have an anti-psychotic injection once a fortnight the last
one was last wednesday.

I get the impression that people don't like me so I I'll soon be returning
to my little light in the sky in my beautiful golden star ship in the sky.

I've seen people vapourised in front of me by a ball of fire in the sky
above me, winessed rape and murder, manned a machine gun and the chinese
dead piled up in front of me as I cut them down.

I've seen my freinds shot in front of me, some died, I saw my wife shot
dead, seen people lobotomised and looked after a woman whose brain had been
cut. I've had all my money stolen twice and my home taken. My children taken
from me. My mother has had her brain cut in two and she was also beaten up.

Seen a moslem girl executed by lethal injection by christians, seen a
suicide bomber shot by the police, seen an airliner crash with huge loss of
life. Found a lady freind whose arm and leg were torn off in a road
accident.

Seen a beheading of a christian down for execution.

My best freind executed for treason.

My vicar tells me I was dead and buried for ten years then came back to
life.

I saw a girl of 11 come back from the dead after 60 years as a mummy.

Seen ancient egyption mumified kings and queens come back from the dead.

I've been on the shuttle and on the moon and in a gemini capsule and to zeta
reticula and other stars in the local group with my freinds.

I change into a giant cat sometimes or a horse or a dog and I've even been
an insect for a while.

I can make myself flat to go under a door or through the door jam or go
small like a toy man and I can change into a flying disc and fly away. I can
change into a goblin with huge compound eyes or a four armed being with
talons.

The engine I'm trying to make is a cut down version of our star ship engine.
Pity I can't get it to start up.

My real job is star ship commander. Chris Golden Helmet. I'm the King of the
Universe.

You don't have to believe the truth if you don't want too.
--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply